On January 29, 2020, BSE Director Carole L. Clancy, released a memo to LEAs titled Review of Enrollments in the Approved Private School Electronic Management (APSEM) System as a follow-up communiqué to a prior notification regarding the review of School Year 2018-19, 4010 enrollments through the Approved Private School Electronic Management (APSEM) system. LEAs are now asked to use the following instructions to review their enrollments.
- Log-in as an Approved Private School (APS) or a Local Educational Agency (LEA) User.
- Click the Reports link on the header.
- Choose the 4010 Enrollment Report from the report dropdown.
- Choose 2018-19 from the School Year dropdown.
- Click on the Run button.
- Click the Open button at the bottom of the screen to open the spreadsheet.
- Review the 4010 enrollments data, including the student name, date of birth, primary exceptionality, age category, etc.
Please forward this email to the individual responsible for the APSEM data review in your APS or LEA. If you have questions regarding this information, please contact Janette Fulton at 717-425-5442 or firstname.lastname@example.org.